Ever have those mornings when you're struggling to make breakfast, reply to emails, get the kids ready for school, and still try to look presentable? We've all been there. The good news is, you don't have to compromise on your hairstyle even on your busiest mornings. Here are the best 4 hairstyles that are quick, stylish, and perfect for busy mornings.
A low bun is the perfect mix of elegance and ease. It's a chic and stylish hairstyle that is perfect for work or any casual outing. Here's how to do it:
- Brush your hair to remove any tangles.
- Pull your hair back into a low ponytail.
- Wrap the ponytail into a bun and secure with a hair tie.
- Pull out a few strands for a messier, more casual look.
The half updo is a versatile and easy hairstyle that works for all hair types. It's one of the most popular quick and easy hairstyles for busy mornings. To create a half updo:
- Take a section of hair from each side of your head starting from your ears.
- Pull each section back towards the back of your head.
- Secure the two sections with a hair tie.
- Loosen the hair above the hair tie to create volume.
If you're really in a rush, a messy ponytail can be your best friend. It's simple, quick, and still looks stylish. Here's how to make a perfectly messy ponytail:
- Flip your hair over and gather it all at the top of your head.
- Secure it with a hair tie.
- Pull out a few strands around your face for a more laid-back look.
The braided crown is a bit more complex, but still doable in under 10 minutes. It's elegant, stylish, and perfect for those days when you want to feel a bit more put together. Here's how to do it:
- Part your hair in the middle.
- Start a French braid on one side, braiding along the hairline and moving towards the back of your head.
- Repeat on the other side.
- Join the two braids at the back of your head and secure with a hair tie.
Mornings can be hectic, but your hairstyle doesn't have to be. With these quick and easy hairstyles, you can look your best even when you're in a rush. Remember, beauty doesn't have to be complicated. It's all about finding the right style that fits your lifestyle and your personal style.